For iPhone and iPad
1. Purchase and Download Offline Pages Pro from the App Store – $9.99
CLICK HERE and click “View in iTunes” under the blue icon
Install on your device as you would any other app.
2. Once Installed on your device, open the App.
DOWNLOADING THE SITE TO THE APP
3. Click in the white box at the top and navigate to www.npcnregistry.com (it should redirect you to www.npcnregistry.com/m-home/)
4. Click on the top right button to begin the saving process.
5. Feel Free to change the website name to something else if you would like.
6. Click on “Download Links.”
7. Choose “More…”
8. Click on “Download” and change the number of pages to somewhere around 20 (doesn’t have to be super precise).
9. Change this by moving the slider to the left.
10. Go back a few pages and click on “Advanced.”
11. Change “Download Media” to “ON.”
12. Go back a few pages and click on “Save.”
13. It should now begin the download process which can be shown by a red dot at the bottom of the screen. This process may take anywhere from 3-10 minutes depending on your internet connection speed.
14. Once the download is complete, you are ready to browse the site even when you’re not connected to the internet.